Snakeshot revolvers are almost always launched in a broken state when a Call of Duty game releases. In Call of Duty: Warzone 2, this Handgun is called Basilisk, on which you can equip the Snakeshot ammunition and the Akimbo perk. Use the following loadout in Warzone 2 before it gets nerfed.
Best Basilisk Loadout Warzone 2
- Barrel: 10.5" FTAC Arrow
- Laser: Revo-LSD 7mW
- Trigger Action: Bryson HTA
- Ammunition: .500 Snakeshot
- Rear Grip: Akimbo Basilisk
- Attachment Tuning
- Barrel: For max Recoil Steadiness and Damage Range
- Trigger Action: For max Recoil Smoothness and Sprint To Fire Speed
You may already know the two main attachments we need to make the Basilisk overpowered: .500 Snakeshot ammunition and Akimbo rear grip. While the Snakeshot ammo converts the pistol into a mini-shotgun, the Akimbo grip allows you to wield two handguns simultaneously. However, the weapon will only be viable at very close range with these attachments equipped, most effective within 5-7 meters.
Next, add the fire rate-improving trigger and the 7mW laser to shrink the hipfire spread. Once this two-tap kill Basilisk revolver gets nerfed, which is inevitable, it will not be worth using. So add this build to your loadout and try it out in Warzone now.
Best Basilisk Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: TAQ-56
- Secondary Weapon: Basilisk
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package that doesn't include the Overkill base perk
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best EBR-14 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.