Fennec 45 is the fastest-firing Submachine Gun in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. This characteristic alone makes the gun one of the best close-range weapons in the game. While you can shred enemies even with the base weapon, equipping some good attachments on the gun makes it more potent.
Best Fennec 45 Loadout Warzone 2
- Laser: VLK LZR 7mW
- Stock: Agile Assault-7 Stock
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkfin 90
- Magazine: Fennec Mag 45
- Rear Grip: Fennec Rubber Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Stock: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Aiming Idle Stability
- Underbarrel: Standard values
- Rear Grip: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Sprint To Fire Speed
The attachments used here are for a maximum mobility Fennec 45 build. Since the gun has a minimal and easy-to-control recoil pattern, we can use attachments that improve its aim-down-sight, sprint-to-fire, and movement speeds. The iron sight on the gun is clean, however, you can swap the underbarrel for the Cronen Mini Pro optic if required.
Best Fennec 45 'Hipfire' Loadout Warzone 2
- Barrel: FTAC M-Sub 12"
- Laser: Point-G3P 04
- Stock: LM Stockless Mod
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Magazine: 50-Round Drum
- Attachment Tuning
- Barrel: For max Recoil Steadiness and Damage Range
- Underbarrel: For max Hip Recoil Control and Hip Fire Accuracy
The Fennec 45 attachments used here help shrink the hipfire bullet spread of the gun, making it perfect for shooting without aiming-down-sight (ADSing). The barrel also improves the damage range and bullet velocity, so you can easily take out enemies at medium range.
Best Fennec 45 Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: Kastov 762
- Secondary Weapon: Fennec 45
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: You can choose from Commando, Specter, Weapon Specialist, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best MX9 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.