Pokémon Scarlet and Violet takes its classes system seriously. There are even Midterm exams that you'll need to take to check your knowledge and make sure you weren't skipping through classes. If you do pass your exams, however, there are rewards in it for you. Here are all the answers to the Biology Midterm in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
Answers to the Biology Midterm Exam in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Here's all the answers to the Biology Midterm exam in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet:
- What button would you use to let a Pokémon out of its ball so that it can walk with you?
- B) ZR Button
- Combine one letter and one number below to correctly say when and where Eggs are found.
- A, 2
- Which of the following is an effective way to warm up Eggs?
- B) Walking around
- What will NOT make Pokémon easier to catch?
- A) Giving them a Berry
- What will make it easier to catch Pokémon of higher and higher levels?
- C) Gym Badges
These questions are all based on the last three Biology class scenes. To pass, you'll need to answer at least three correctly out of five. Your reward for passing will be 5 XP Candies S.
How to take Classes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
As you progress through the Victory Road Challenge, more classes will become available. To take a class, walk through the front doors of your Academy and speak to the NPC at the desk. She'll ask you which class you would like to take. You can also review a class you've taken at any time by selecting I'd like to revisit a class after scrolling down to the bottom of the class list.
Looking to learn more about Pokémon Biology and Natures? Check out Best Nature for Quaxly, Quaxwell, and Quaquaval Pokémon Scarlet & Violet and Best Nature for Larvesta & Volcarona in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet here at Pro Game Guides.