The Project Slayers codes below will give you more Demon Art Spins, Clan Spins, Experience, and Wen. It is not easy to get anything when you first start in Project Slayer because the game wants you to feel like you really earned it all. So this will help you in the early-game grind. The village you start in is a great place to use your Wen and Spins because there aren't many enemies around.
Project Slayers is not like other anime games on Roblox. You are not the ultimate warrior right from the beginning. The game makes you work hard to earn Wen, which is currency, and experience. The only way to level up and become a legend is to complete quests or defeat the lowest bandits. Before leaving the starting area, you need to buy a sword, clothes, and a horse, and then you need to find a clan since PvP is pretty challenging for beginners.
Use our Project Slayers guides to give you a running head start straight into the action, How to pick up Riyaku in Project Slayers, How to sell Demon Horns in Project Slayers, All controls in Project Slayers, Project Slayers – Map and all locations, Project Slayers – How to become a Demon, and join the best clan with our Project Slayers Tier List – Best Clans. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back daily for new codes!
All Project Slayers Codes List
Updated November 29, 2022
Added the newest Project Slayer codes.
All Codes for Project Slayers (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Project Slayers codes.
- IncreasedDropsBreathReset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset (New)
- IncreasedDropsRaceReset—Redeem for a Race Reset (New)
Expired Project Slayers Codes
These codes for Project Slayers no longer work.
- [email protected]—Redeem for 18 Clan spins, 8 Demon art spins, and 3 Daily spins (New)
- MUGENTRAINFINALLY—Redeem for Breathing Reset (New)
- AkazagoBRR—Redeem for Race Reset (New)
- 400Klikes—Redeem for spins, demon art spins, and daily spins
- 400Klikesracereset—Redeem for a Race Reset
- 400Klikesbreathingreset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset
- Miniupdate3—Redeem for 30 Clan Spins, 6 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spin
- MiniUpdate3racereset—Redeem for Race Reset
- Miniupdate3breathingreset—Redeem for Breathing Reset
- FlAm3!Shawcas31—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, five Demon Art Spins, and one Daily Spin
- 1o0millvisits-_-—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- 1o0millvisits-_-racereset—Redeem for a Race Reset
- 1o0millvisits-_-breathingreset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset
- miniupd2—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- miniupd2breathreset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset
- miniupd2racereset—Redeem for a Race Reset
- twittaspins—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- lastcode?lol—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- anotherdayanothershutdown—Redeem for free rewards
- shutdownnumb2—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spins
- shutdown!—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spins
- miniupdate—Use this code to get 75 Clan Spins, 40 Demon art Spins, and 3000 Exp
- miniupdatedaily—Use this code to get 5 Free Daily Spins
- 350Kupvotes!Breathing—Redeem to Reset breathing (New, server must be v.184+)
- 350Kupvotes!—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- 200K+upvotestysm—Redeem for 1k exp, 50 Clan Spins, and 30 Demon Art Spins
- sorryforanothershutdownlol—Redeem for 40 Spins
- 100K+likesiglol—Redeem this code for 35 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience, and 75 Clan Spins
- gettingthere!–Redeem this code for 25 Clan Spins
- Sorryforshutdowns!—Redeem this code for 10 Demon Art Spins and 25 Clan Spins
- FINALLYRELEASETIME!—Redeem this code for 15 Clan Spins, 120 Experience, and 300 Wen
- werebackup—Redeem this code for 20 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience, and 50 Clan Spins
How to redeem Project Slayers codes
Redeeming codes in Project Slayers is easy to earn some free rewards.
- Launch Project Slayers, pick your character, and then press Play.
- Press the M key on your keyboard and a tiny menu will appear
- Press the Book icon in the center of your menu.
- A new screen will pop up, look to the bottom to find the codes box.
- Enter your code and press Submit Code to get your rewards.
If playing on mobile, all you need to do differently is tap and hold the menus to open them.
How can you get more Project Slayers codes?
The best way to get more codes for Project Slayers is to bookmark this page and return to it often. We keep all of our Roblox codes lists up-to-date and continue to double-check all codes. Alternately, you can access the developer's Discord, where they announce new codes. Another great way to learn what the developers are up to is to check their Trello page. There is a lot of information on the game available on Trello, which is similar to a Wiki.
Why aren't my Project Slayers codes working?
The main reason Project Slayers codes don't work is that they're not entered correctly. Make sure you enter the codes correctly without any errors. To avoid this common issue, copy the above code and paste it onto your Roblox game. Another reason is that the code is expired. If you find an expired code, let us know in the comments section. We double-check all Roblox codes and will update our page if they end up being expired.
Project Slayers Control List
Wondering how to Wall Climb or Dash in Project Slayers? We've got you covered with the full control list below, including how to dash and sprint in Project Slayers.
Basic Controls in Project Slayers
- M1 (Left-Click) - Combat
- M2 (Right-Click) - Combat
- M - Menu
- Q - Dash
- CTRL - Wall Climb
- Left Shift - Sprint
- Left Alt - Mouse Lock
Combo Variations in Project Slayers
- LRLRL or SPACE - Air Combo
- RRLRL - Special Combo
- LLRLR - Special Combo
What is Project Slayers?
Project Slayers puts you in an open-world RPG based on the Demon Slayer franchise. Fighting is a big part of the game, and until you get a sword, you're stuck using your fists. Unlike most Roblox Games, the fighting in Project Slayer is well made, and the combos match those from Dragon Ball Z fighting games. Players can go wherever they want by running, climbing, or riding horses to find their way around the world, but there are quests in every village you come across.
The gameplay revolves around becoming powerful enough to fight named characters from the Demon Slayers series, but it takes a long time, and you have to earn each level. You can kill bandits and demons, but quests are the best way to gain experience.
How to get more Spins in Project Slayers
Spins are essential if you want to change your Demon Arts or change your clan in Project Slayers. And Spins are the only way to do this at the moment. There's a few ways to get Spins by using our codes, finding Ore that you can then trade for in-game items, or purchasing them with Robux.