Roblox is the crown jewel of user-created games and experiences, with titles like Weapon Fighting Simulator offering users the chance to master unique weapons, spells, and martial arts to rise to the top fighting position. Like other titles in the Roblox community, Weapon Fighting Simulator offers codes for players that can power up their characters with an array of boosts.
Want to get as many Spirit Stones as possible in WFS? Then this is where our Roblox Weapon Fighting Simulator codes article comes into play. Use the codes below to gain Boosts you can use to earn boosts on Spirit Stones, Luck, Damage, Qi, and Spell drops! All of this allows you to quickly gain experience and resources to reach the top of the leaderboard.
To gain a head start in WFS, check out these guides on how to level up fast in WFS, how to farm spells in Weapon Fighting Simulator, how to fuse weapons in WFS, how to get Thunderbolt in Weapon Fighting Simulator, and how to train your inner soul in WFS.
All Weapon Fighting Simulator Codes List
Updated November 29, 2022
Added a new Weapon Fighting Simulator code over the weekend.
Weapon Fighting Simulator Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Weapon Fighting Simulator codes.
- serverboss2—Redeem for All Boosts (New)
- map27—Redeem for All Boosts
- serverboss—Redeem for All Boosts
- map26—Redeem for All Boosts
- candy3—Redeem for All Boosts
- candy2—Redeem for All Boosts
- halloween—Redeem for All Boosts
- jack—Redeem for All Boosts
- candy—Redeem for All Boosts
- map25—Redeem for All Boosts
- newpet—Redeem for a New Pet Egg
- like350—Redeem for All Boosts
- map24—Redeem for 30 minutes All Boosts
- town—Redeem for 1 Hour All Boosts
- map23—Redeem for All Boosts
- hardtrail—Redeem for All Boosts
- map22—Redeem for All Boosts
- visits250m—Redeem for All Boosts
- newbuff—Redeem for Boss Key and Boosts
- map21—Redeem for a Qi Boost and several other Boosts
- l325k—Redeem code for Luck Boost
- popsicle—Redeem code for Damage Boost
- map20—Redeem for Boots
- timetrial—Redeem for Boosts
- map19—Redeem for Boosts
- skin—Redeem for Boosts
- lk300k—Redeem for Boosts
- map18—Redeem for Boosts
- batoidea—Redeem for Boosts
- map17—Redeem for Boosts
- likes275k—Redeem for Boosts
- fighting—Redeem for Boosts
- RAMPHobbies—Redeem for Boosts
- Worrybear—Redeem for Boosts
- Sub2RoboSlothGaming—Redeem for Boosts
- Carbon—Redeem for Boosts
- sisterguard—Redeem for Boosts
- Skull—Redeem for Boosts
- funrix—Redeem for Boosts
- Kingkade—Redeem for Boosts
- CodeNex—Redeem for Boosts
- JazonGaming—Redeem for Boosts
- WFS—Redeem for Boosts
- hardmode—Redeem for Boosts
- defense—Redeem for 2x Spirit and 2x Spell Drop Boost
- welcome—Redeem for 1x Spirit Stone Boost
- weaponfighting—Redeem for 1x Damage Boost
- happyday—Redeem for 1x Qi Boost
- goodluck—Redeem for 1x Lucky Boost
Weapon Fighting Simulator Codes (Expired)
The following Weapon Fighting Simulator codes are no longer active and will not work if entered.
- banshies—Redeem for Boosts
- map16—Redeem for Boosts
- map15—Redeem for Boosts
- sword—Redeem for Boosts
- tradespar—Redeem for Boosts
- spellroll—Redeem for Boosts
- map14—Redeem for Boosts
- Likes200K—Redeem for Boosts
- likes_225K—Redeem for Boosts
- map13—Redeem for Boosts
- easter—Redeem for free Boosts
- map12—Redeem for Boosts
- likes180k—Redeem for 2x Spirit and 2x Qi Boosts
- map11—Redeem for 2x Spirit and 2x Luck Boosts
- silver—Redeem for Silver Coins (Only accessible upon reaching Map 3)
- likes120k—Redeem for 2x Qi Boost and 2x Spirit Stone Boost
- likes_140K—Redeem for free Boosts
- wheel—Redeem for 2x Luck and 2x Qi Boosts
- map10—Redeem for 2x Damage Boost and 2x Spell Drop Boost
- jade—Redeem for 2x Spirit and 2x Qi Boost
- lk160k—Redeem for 2x Spirit and 2x Qi Boost
- compensation—Redeem for free Boosts
- map9—Redeem for a 2x Spirit Stone Boost and 2x Spell Drop Chance
- tower—Redeem for free Boosts
- map8—Redeem for free Boost
- Likes100K—Redeem for 20 minute 2x Qi Boost, 20 minute 2x Spirit Stone Boost
- likes75k—Redeem for Spirit Stone Boost
- trade—Redeem for a Boost
- enchant—Redeem for Qi Boost
- likes50000—Redeem for 20m Qi Boost
- WFS—Redeem for 20m Qi Boost and 20m Spirit Stone Boost
- likes30K—Redeem for Spell Drop Boost
- likes20K— Redeem for 20m Spirit Stone Boost
- likes10000—Redeem for 10m Luck Boost
- likes5k—Redeem for boost
- lunarnewyear—Redeem for All Boosts
- world6—Redeem for Qi Boost and Attack Boost
- achievement—Redeem for 10m Spell Drop Boost
- bounty—Redeem for 20m Qi Boost
- mount—Redeem for 10m Spell Drop Boost
Weapon Fighting Simulator FAQ
Here's all the frequently asked questions about Weapon Fighting Simulator and Weapon Fighting Simulator codes!
How to Redeem Weapon Fighting Simulator Codes
To redeem Weapon Fighting Simulator codes for free rewards, launch WFS and select the Settings Gear button on the left side of the screen. After you press the button, a new window will appear. Enter each working code into the text box that pops up afterward. Press Confirm to receive your free reward once you've entered the code in the redemption bar.
If the code is expired, a message pop up will appear saying 'This code is invalid.'
How can you get more Weapon Fighting Simulator codes?
The best method to get more WFS codes is to follow the developer of Weapon Fighting Simulator on Twitter @LDGStudios, or you can join the Lightning Dragon Studio for additional boosts, for Spirit Stone, Spell Boost, and a Tai Chi Brush!
Why aren't my Weapon Fighting Simulator codes working?
If your Weapon Fighting Simulator codes are not working, there are a few things you can try. Make sure that you have typed or copied the entire code correctly—this includes the capitalization of letters—if the code is not 100 percent correct, it will not work.
If the code is correct, it is most likely that it has expired, so bookmark this page and check back often to get the latest codes for Anime Fighter Simulator!
What do Weapon Fighting Simulator Codes do?
Weapon Fighting Simulator codes offer several unique boosts for characters. These boosts can improve drop rates, upgrade Boosts for specific stats, and provide free upgrades for players when adding these codes to their accounts. Codes often alternate, meaning you'll have a limited time to redeem a specific code before it rotates out of the selection.
What is Weapon Fighting Simulator?
In Weapon Fighting Simulator, your main aim is to collect Spirit Stones and then, using the game's gacha system, unlock more weapons for you to wield at the same time. You can have four weapons equipped, which will cause you to do more damage, giving you the ability to get more Spirit Stones faster. There are multiple rarities of weapons, and the better the rarity, the better the weapon. With the other weapons not equipped, you can fuse them with your best weapons to make them level up and become more powerful.
At the same time, you also gain experience, learn spells to deal more damage, and level up your inner self! As well as unlocking different areas, defeat bosses to progress!
What is included in Update 26 of Weapon Fighting Simulator?
Here is everything included in Weapon Fighting Simulator Update 26:
- New Skin Crates.
- New Banshie Skins.
- A new Friend Boost event has begun that lasts until Sept. 1.
- Bonus items are increased in the daily wheel.
- A new flying mount perk exclusive to VIPs.
- A new Capybara Banshie skin can be obtained as an event reward.
- Hints and Tips have been added when selling, fusing eternals and shiny weapons.
- Rounded the spell loot from Auto Fight.
- Fixed the damage display bug when Thunderbolt evolves.
- Removed the mythical hatchling announcement.
- The player name in the trading interface has been changed to username instead.
- Bug fixes.