You'll face all sorts of bosses in Sonic Frontiers, and Strider is one of the weirder ones. It looks more like a giant roller coaster than a huge robot you have to deal with. Whatever it is, it has to go down, so here's how to beat Strider on Ares Island in Sonic Frontiers!
How to defeat Strider Boss in Sonic Frontiers
You need to be quick to defeat Strider Guardian in Sonic Frontiers, as this is more of a platformer challenge than a fight. Follow these steps to defeat the Titan boss on Ares Island:
- You'll see multiple rings dropping around Strider. Hop on the closest one and grind the bar 360 degrees until it turns white.
- Jump on the second ring above you and grind again.
- Repeat for the third ring, then jump on the biggest one above you. If you fall, you'll have to repeat the process.
- Turn each large ring white, going from the outer ring to the inner one, until you turn each white.
- Now you have a chance to attack the Strider's body. Hit it until you fall.
- Repeat the process until the Guardian is destroyed.
You'll have a better chance of quickly defeating bosses if you upgrade Sonic's stats much as you can. One of the best ways to get the resources needed for the upgrades is to go on a fishing trip on Starfall Islands. Focus on upgrading the attack stat for best results, as it's crucial to hit the boss with full force.
For more information on Sonic, check out How to beat Asura Guardians in Sonic Frontiers on Pro Game Guides.