With a plethora of monsters to choose from, finding the best combination to summon in Summoners War: Chronicles can be pretty daunting, especially for a beginner. Whether you want to test yourself in PvP Arena against other players or combat the mobs in the vastness of this MMORPG world, there are plenty of options to consider when choosing the right monsters for the job. We have compiled this tier list to help you get through whatever level you are.
Monster tier list for Summoners War Chronicles
We compiled the list based on the current meta in the game and what seems to be the community's opinion on how monsters generally rank. We found that five-star monsters are generally the best, so we ranked them accordingly. Of course, opinions may vary, and the reader's experience may differ. Also worth noting is that the game's gacha system determines what monsters will be available to you, but have no worries as most of them have alternatives that substitute them quite well.
|S||Verdehile, Baretta, Gelleon, Theomars, Loren, Lyn, Colleen, Camilla, Skogul, Lapis, Belladeon, Teshar, Mav, Talia, Verad, Sabrina, Chasun, Bernard, Megan, Zaiross, Sigmarus, Lushen, Fran, Herteit|
|A||Rica, Perna, Martina, Izaria, Gemini, Water Homunculus, Shannon, Woosa, Akhamamir, Delphoi, Mellia, Halphas, Maruna, Alicia, Frigate, Taor, Veromos, Velajuel, Dark Homunculus, Aria, Kro, Charlotte, Cadiz, Sylvia, Eladriel, Brandia, Anavel, Tesarion, Mikene, Pungbaek, Wind Homunculus, Lydia, Hwa, Jeanne|
|B||Yen, Zenobia, Platy, Qitian Dasheng, Fermion, Artamiel, Zeratu, Xiong Fei, Orochi, Elsharion, Yeonhong, Woonsa, Phenaka, Zinc, Poseidon, Zerath, Deva, Ran, Olivia, Xing-zhe, Xiana, Selena, Onyx, Xiao-lin, Ophilia, Qebehsenuef, Ragdoll, Orion, Zibrolta, Rakan, Rahul, Pang, Ariel, Raki, Shaina|
|C||Grogen, Hrungnir, Lucas, Belita, Fire Homunculus, Lumirecia, Louis, Isael, Hyanes, Melissa, Soha, Icares, Lisa, Michelle, Hwahee, Luna, Illianna, Lucifer, Liu, Katarina, Hathor, Spectra, Grego, Lora, Logan, Guillaume, Susano, Herne, Mephisto, Bailey, Han, Mei|
|D||Tanzaite, Shan, Barque, Scarlett, Acasis, Mi Ying, Randy, Ahman, Tarq, Tanya, Bael, Sige, Baleygr, Sophia, Shihwa, Bolverk, Nisha, Misty, Natalie, Savannah, Aegir, Tablo, Diana, Seara, Odin, Sekhmet, Shimitae, Akia, Sonnet, Son Zang Lao, Mo Long|
Related: Summoners War Codes (November 2022)
Summoners War Chronicles Tier System
A quick reference to what we considered when making the tier list.
- S tier: Monsters that are considered the best in the game. They will be hard to obtain because of their five-star rating.
- A tier: Great alternatives to the S tier, all of them will do the job of filling in the gaps for the monsters you can't fill up a party with those ranked above.
- B tier: Good for starting parties when you begin playing the game, but don't scale well later on as you progress. Those should be replaced promptly.
- C tier: Some of these monsters will have specific uses or have certain skills that only work in some specific circumstances or builds but should be avoided as soon as upper-tier monsters are unlocked.
- D tier: These should be avoided whenever possible unless there is no alternative. They are the bottom of a barrel and don't exceed much of anything.
For more on Summoners War: Chronicles, check out Summoners War Chronicles Reroll Guide here on Pro Game Guides!